Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Post!

So, I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now. Actually since Jaden was born but it's taken me a lot longer than I thought. The past eight months, although hard at times, have been absolutely life changing and unbelievably amazing. Being a mom has brought more joy to my life than I ever thought possible. God has blessed me in more ways than I can count and I couldn't be more thankful.

So this blog is going to be about Jaden and our life mixed with a little of my photography. In addition to being a new mom, i'm starting a new business and am SO excited! It's completely overwhelming but I won't lie, I love the thrill. I'm still working on my website and getting all the legal stuff together, but starting a blog is some sort of progress, right?? I'm not the best writer, but I'm hoping to use this blog not only to keep family, friends, and others updated, but also as something I'm able to look back on later in life.

I'm going to keep this short, but I'll return soon! And because posts are always way more interesting with photos, here's my little man, walking like a big boy...



Oh! I almost forgot, a big thank you to my best friend Brianna for helping me with the best blog title EVER. :)

3 comments:

  1. I get to be your first blog comment!!!!! ;-)

    He's sooo cute!!!!

    Stoked that you're getting a blog going, blogs are HUGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you about the Regis and Kelly thing!! I'm so glad you heard about it anyway. I thought of Jaden as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete