Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beautiful Baby

Ok so I just started this blog and i'm already horrible at keeping it updated!! I have so many different things I want to share, but have difficulty finding the words... I definitely need to get better at this...

Today is the last day of January and I can't believe it!! This year is already flying by. Before I know it, June will be here and Jaden will be 1 already! The last year of my life seriously has been such a blur and I can't help but sit here and wonder where all the time has gone.. I've experienced so much in the last 12 months, from heartache and heartburn to falling in love and shedding baby weight (well trying), the year has definitely made for some crazy experiences. All of it leading up to what this post is really about.

Jaden.

When he was born I thought he was the most beautiful baby i'd EVER seen (i know i'm a little biased!). And today, I still think he's the most beautiful baby i've EVER seen :) So, I decided to enter him in The Most Beautiful Baby contest hosted by Live with Regis and Kelly. The winner receives a 25,000 dollar college fund, a photo shoot with Parenting magazine, a spot on Regis and Kelly, a trip to New York, and other stuff. I'm SO excited and really think he has a chance of winning... We find out this week, so keep your fingers crossed!!




I had a photo shoot at Surfside in Seal Beach today for Jeffrey's 3rd birthday. It was a beautiful place and wish I could do all my shoots there... I'll post photos soon!

2 comments:

  1. omg!! heather..there is no way this is the same baby!! has it really been 8 months?! he is adorable! i am so glad you started a blog..and can't wait to see all of your pictures! congrats on starting your own business..that is so great! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, can you believe it?! He's SO big. They grow way to fast if you ask me... Btw, CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you that you're having another little boy!

    ReplyDelete