Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl!

So this year I wasn't really TOO excited about the Superbowl, even though I love football. But after finding out that the Saints had NEVER won a Superbowl, I had to root for them. Yesterday our church hosted a huge Superbowl party and it was a ton of fun. Not only were we able to watch the game on these big screens:

They also had raffles and games. I'm usually the person who buys a bunch of raffle tickets and never wins anything. But this time, they decided to give out raffle tickets, which was SO nice, and on top of that, I WON. An awesome gift:

It's a G-Shock (Baby G) watch! I was SO excited. Literally JUST before the Superbowl started I was telling my mom that I really wanted a white watch. weird. I guess i'm just blessed :)

Anywho, i'm not entirely thrilled that it's Monday. I was really enjoying the weekend. This week is going to be a busy one for me. I have shoots, tons of editing to do, applying for a job (cross your fingers), and many other things... Maybe i'll squeeze a massage in somewhere :)

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment